Thursday, December 1, 2005

Merry December First!

The Webcam. Who would have thought it would be so much damn fun?
weeeeeeeeee!!!



I messed with the settings so it doesn't look backwards to me... but i guess that means it looks backwards to everyone else. but who really cares? i also figured out how to make it black and white, which means i can record videos and have them seem all old-timey. i should make an old-timey christmas recording.
Speaking of Christmas: it is now December 1st, which means (a) i totally forgot about making my loan payment yesterday; and (b) time to listen to only Christmas music... which may sound like it would drive you insane, but I have been searching all November for the right mix of traditional and non-traditional to make this December's music that much more enjoyable. I don't usually make it all the way to Christmas listening to only Christmas music, but I am going to try hard this year.... a little punk Christmas, a little rock Christmas, a little indie Christmas, a little Hip-Hop Christmas, a little jazz Christmas, a little blues Christmas... even a little Country Christmas, which of course because of the alliteration makes it the best one to say despite it being my least favourite of the list. Am i missing anything? I will post my definitive list of Christmas favourites sometime soon, even though no one reads this... but since when does that matter?....But getting back to the original topic: here are some webcam pics with my precious kitties, because of course, they are just so damn cute... for anyone who's counting: the black one is ray, and the gray one is timo.


Happy December First... rock on Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home