Sunday, December 17, 2006

before i knew you, i recognized you

i had to sit in front of the computer all day and i couldn't even use the internet. it has been a painful day. another task i unneccessarily took upon myself because i can't say no and i can't accept that my plate is full.

burning cds is painful. i pained myself sixty times over. i hope it is appreciated, but i guess it doesn't even matter. now that i am done, i don't even care. there is no more frustration, only the awareness that i have once again succeeded in a task of little recognition. in a task i thought i was going to fail. i am proud.

my life may not make sense to you, but that is not the point. the point is that it makes sense to me. the point is that i continue to respect myself. the point is i must leave any place that does not respect me.

this is day nine. but it is almost over.

it has only just begun.

peace & love & truth & beauty, my friends.

abc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rally said...

And then there was one....
Actually to be fair, we are down to the last few hours before the big day...

Have a Merry Christmas!

Sunday, December 24, 2006 4:05:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home