Saturday, December 8, 2007

inspired you me.

i always thought that inspired was something that happened to you: something inspired me. but inspired is something that comes from inside of you.

inside you
yes, and all around.

to say i was inspired
like it's coming from somewhere else

i was inspired by a tree
i was inspired by a book

but the sentence does not, in fact, leave anything ambigious.

i
was
inspired.


like it's a state of mind.
like all i had to do was choose to be.

so i choose to be inspired. in this moment. by anything and everything that happens to be

right now.

and forget about every time in the past that i was not able to be. because

right now

it all inspires me. because i am inspired.

and as long as i am inspired i am strong. because this inspiration inspires me and inspires me and inspires me and i know that just like this i will always endure. and to be strong is to survive. your survival is incredible - you inspire me. and so on. and so on.

and so on.

because it's all happening to me. read you. me. you. me.

and so on.

and it's never this body.
that soul.

it's even bigger than that.

our muse.

holy inspiration.

inside and all around.

1 Comments:

Blogger ad nauseam said...

yeah, i did make it over to his blog to check it out.
I wish you could listen to the music before you have to download it because i downloaded a bunch of songs and only liked about half of them.
Interesting music selection...he seems to like the 'art for art's sake' musicians which is fine...but i find a lot of them pretentious. There's no amazing beats or beautiful melodies...just some interesting introspective lyrics set to what sounds like someone trying to be a "serious musician".
Music is so subjecive that I'm sure there are lots of people who love it, but for the most part...it didn't grab me. Or maybe it was just the one post i downloaded from , i dunno.
But yeah, interesting concept for a blog...

Monday, December 10, 2007 11:32:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home