Wednesday, January 4, 2006

What happened to sanity?

So much commotion over one little glass.

I think it's getting worse around here. I wish i had wings. I wish i had enough money under my wings to actually fly. I wish a lot of things that aren't going to happen any time soon.

There has been talk of getting rid of the cats. It turns out that my perpetual cold is a result of a cat allergy and for some reason this warrants the drastic action of kitten removal. People are allergic to grass and plants, but we don't just get rid of them.

We take allegra.

We make promises to each other that we can't and don't want to keep. We dream about things we don't understand. We believe in things but we don't have faith. We keep searching for a way out, but we all know there is none. On the other side, the grass looks lush and green but it's just a trick of the lighting - it's just as dry and brown over there too.

Is this life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home