Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Goodbye Sun. Hello Moon. Goodbye Moon?

Four o'clock? In the morning? Could it be?

Could it be that i have been supressing my inner nerd? Could it be? That i like doing homework? I pretty much enjoyed the whole assignment on so many different levels.

How shall i manage to balance my inner artiste and my inner nerd?... not to mention my inner child, and my inner nurturer, and my inner peace and my inner self...

Ideally i'll be able to merge everything inside of me into one perfect life path. Going where i want to go, how i want to get there, when i want to get there. And ultimately: truth, beauty and love.

The hesitation comes at the urging of preconscious knowledge of things to follow. And how can i believe in this in the absence of some sort of evidence? asks my inner nerd. Faith, silly! cries the artiste. But not necessarily like you would imagine.

Though somewhere in between.

They get along well. my personalities.

Good night.

Good morning.

I'll meet you on the subway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home