Sunday, July 16, 2006


oh, so easy and so complicated at the same time. complicated and time consuming. i will have to put in some time. i will have to put in some time for sure. and probably less time than i expect. but it's just a matter of gritting my teeth and doing it. i used to be real good at gritting my teeth. then i had a jaw clenching problem. and i had to learn how to not grit my teeth. and so, when it's just a matter of gritting my teeth. . . well, you can see the dilemna.

i told you. so easy and so complicated at the same time.

it's been a full weekend. it's important to go out with a bang. like eating so much cake that you don't want anymore. besides. everyone should celebrate every now and again.

i love my new foot rest a.k.a the subwoofer. the beat massages my foot. great vibe with.

read the alchemist.

great vibe with the earth.

every day i feel more stronger about myself.

every day. every person. should feel more stronger about themself. it's all a matter of how you look at it. every day should never be just another day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the porch really that clean and organized?

-Z

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 9:52:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home