Wednesday, November 22, 2006

a world where


I live in a world where Everything isn’t as it seems


I live in a world where Everything emits light in streams


I live in a world where Reality is no more real than dreams


I live in a world where Love exists in all extremes


I live in a world where Angels rock me as I sleep


I live in a world where It’s better to give than it is to keep


I live in a world where The littlest things make me weep


I live in a world where Nothing is too heavy or too deep


I live in a world where Money doesn’t mean a thing


I live in a world where A simple word means much more than a ring


I live in a world where Both lion and the mouse can be the king


I live in a world where Everything’s said better in sing


I live in a world where Everyone’s enrobed in coloured light


I live in a world where There’s more to see than just with sight


I live in a world where The chaos is ordered, everything is just right


I live in a world where People meet in dreams at night


I live in a world where Smiles and thoughts are medicine


I live in a world where We’re all the same, despite the skin we’re in


I live in a world where Everything good comes from within


I live in a world where Love makes this whole world spin


I live in a world where Everything is divine


I live in a world where Everything, yes, everything is fine


I live in a world where There’s no reason to fear dyin’


I live in a world where Everything is worth tryin’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home