Saturday, August 19, 2006

What's Wrong? What's Right?

geez. where did everyone go? it's like i'm the only one here.

i am. the only one here.

i'm not sure how people live like this. i'm not sure how we're meant to live. it's very confusing. like, who's to say what's better? like, who's to say who's right? like, what's to say that there is such thing as better? like, what's to say that only one is right?

unfortunately, everybody's got to be all well, i'm right. as if being right somehow implies that everything else is wrong..

that is right.
that is wrong.

that is not right.

that is right.
that is right.
that is right.

that is right.

the radio spoke to me today.
it spoke to me of my own narrowmindedness.
it spoke to me of my own potential to overcome weakness.
it spoke to me of misunderstandings.
it spoke to me of trusting my own instincts about people.
it spoke to me of not expecting the worst.
it spoke to me of my quickness to dismiss.
it spoke to me of hope. for myself and for others.
it spoke to me. like straight up. couldn't have been any clearer if it'd used my name. though then again it practically did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home