Sunday, September 24, 2006

What is it? oh. It's just me.


for all this talk of changing the world, i haven't made much difference.

for all this talk of personal revolution, i sure haven't made one.

my problem is, i got it pretty easy. not really that i've had it particularly easy. but i sure didn't have it tough. and it's always been the case that many things have been easy for me. which means it's also easy to be lazy. or. i am lazy. and i get away with it cause i can.

what is that drive? and how is it measured? and what is it dependent on?

you can study anything you know.
i want to study many things.
i study everything.
it's my tragic flaw.
my hamartia.

so let's apply this attitude to the problem of my laziness. i'll be perfectly empirical about it.

after all. i have been looking for a project.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of laziness.even though i have a job i can't really say i utilize my time in the best ways.i can definitely identify with the whole lazy thing.its great how you just open up and talk on here:)

Monday, October 08, 2007 7:52:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home