Saturday, October 7, 2006

It's Always Been Just About Me

i have a feeling this is going to get a little disjointed.

so i guess i have my answer and my answer is no one. it may be that no one can understand me any longer. it seems so clear to me when i look back.

i don't remember half the stuff on here. but i amuse me.

and it's too bad that you don't read cause it is funny to laugh at people when they are dumb and especially when they fully admit it cause then you don't feel bad for laughing at them and they are hurt. but then again that might be funny to someone. but i am disregarding those people. i don't want their evil laughter.

i totally looked at the comment on the last post really excitedly, wondering why i didn't get an email notice about a comment. i did so before looking at what i had written and i am thoroughly disappointed to see that it was just me. and i only tricked myself. and no one else. but only because no one reads this.

so it's not disjointed. i'm lamenting my lack of attention. though i can't actually say that it bothers me much. i do this mostly for me.

the truth about me: the moment i feel most incredibly and beautifully in now is when i am standing outside watching the canadian geese migrating and making that beautifully rude noise they make.

*smile*

rude  /rud/ –adjective, ruder, rudest.
1. discourteous or impolite, esp. in a deliberate way: a rude reply.
2. without culture, learning, or refinement: rude, illiterate peasants.
3. rough in manners or behavior; unmannerly; uncouth.
4. rough, harsh, or ungentle: rude hands.
5. roughly wrought, built, or formed; of a crude construction or kind: a rude cottage.
6. not properly or fully developed; raw; unevolved: a rude first stage of development.
7. harsh to the ear: rude sounds.
8. without artistic elegance; of a primitive simplicity: a rude design.
9. violent or tempestuous, as the waves.
10. robust, sturdy, or vigorous: rude strength.
11. approximate or tentative: a rude first calculation of costs.

pretty much, i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home