Monday, January 9, 2006

I Heart Comments

Dear Anonymous commenter,

I have been having that gum scenario in many of my dreams, and in fact have had the lettuce leaves scenario once before but never realized that they were related or what they could possibly mean... The analysis is insightful and probably dead on. I appreciate you pointing this out to me.

- al

Dear Rally,

Spatula is a great word! And i agree: look, sound and feel of the word all suggest a more abrasive meaning. It's connection to the tangible world via mundane kitchen utensil seems rather anti-climactic.

Conversation is the spice of life.

- al

1 Comments:

Blogger Rally said...

You arent writing anything....I am getting bored. I was hoping there would be something here to amuse me! :P

Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home