Sunday, February 5, 2006

Kris

Check out the comments on the last post! It's too hilarious...

Little background: this kris fellow was someone i knew six years ago that apparently has been harbouring all these unneccessary negative feelings towards me all this time - though i can't really figure out how he would have found my blog since it's not under my name or anything... but that's beside the point. Don't you love how sad that is? Let it go, kris... you'd be a lot better off. I'm not even going to try to convince you that i am better than you because you obviously know that or else you wouldn't be wasting your time reading my blog and leaving nasty comments to try to cut me down. I'm just kidding, kris: You rock. *pat, pat* have a lollipop... have a hug... you obviously need one.

Kris and i won the top male and top female award when we graduated grade six together. I suppose we were always destined for animosity.

Keep up the good work, kris! It's nice that you keep in touch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rally said...

I giggle. I truly do.

Can you imagine the amount of effort it would have taken to track you down like that. Can you imagine how much this guy thinks about you, in order to put that much effort into it.

Let me guess. He tried to get in your pants and you said no, or he never actually mustered up the courage to ask you out, and remains bitter at the fact you were unable to see the awkward boy in the corner who was pining away for you. This seems like one of those odd grade 2 moments where the boy just kicked you in the shins and ran away because he loves you, and doesn't know how else to react.

It must royally piss the clown off that I read your blog, enjoy your blog, and think you are great.

I wonder what he does in his spare time, aside from blogstalk people......

Blogstalk...I think I just came up with a new word! WOO HOO!

I hope you learn to love the word as much as I have already.

Monday, February 06, 2006 12:53:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home