Thursday, June 29, 2006

To-Do




that's a lot to do in one night. but i feel like tonight will be effective. put on your game faces.

to-done.

things are getting in the way. i've already done that for the day.

to-done.

my mom picked me up outside liz claiborne today, where i was buying her birthday present and subsequently buying myself a skirt and some jewellery, because gosh darnit they have some cute clothes in there - and the salespeople liked me or at least pretended to and that's enough for me.

me: 'i bought a skirt. they have some cute skirts.'
my mom: 'you wear liz claiborne.'
me: 'they have some cute skirts.'

everyone's always so suspicious around their birthday.

to-done.

oi-vay. the lists seems endless suddenly. carry on.

and oh. i am in love with this skirt. this will brighten many days.

ok. carrying on. *pauses to twirl in skirt a little more*

folding.

to-done.

which should in turn make packing easier to do. . .

ti-d-almost-done

i've changed my mind, i've got plenty of time. and i just want to finish this.

i hope this thing doesn't time-out.

the following is not complaining: my left ring finger hurts, the right side of my jaw hurts, my shoulders hurt all the time and my neck is stiffening. each only really bothering me if i pay attention to it, so not a big deal. but i'm thinking. maybe work doesn't agree with me? maybe the aerodynamics (this is the wrong word but will have to-do as i cannot come up with the other) of my work station are not inline. maybe the repetitive features of some of my employment related to-dos have caused physical deterioration already! i'm worried, friends. but nothing i can't counteract with a daily dose of vigorous stretching. it will be alright.

i just forgot to take my vitamins.

stay the course, friends.

to-done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home