Sunday, June 11, 2006

Blogger Fix Up = A Mess

i spend a lot of time waiting for people. and being disappointed.

and i just scrolled down through my last post and noticed that my punctation and spacing effects are not being properly posted. and that is a big bummer. cause it looks cool when i write it. but then blogger effs it up. taking it upon itself to say 'i think these extra spaces are in error'. well eff you, buddy. let the people screw up if they want. cause now you've gone and effed up the whole effect. and the people want effect. how will people learn if you just keep fixing their mistakes anyway? and really... a couple extra spaces. who cares? people make mistakes all the time. you don't fix those mistakes. I NEED MY EXTRA SPACES!!

well, i guess you'll all just have to wait until the book comes out then. i'll make sure my damn editors are smart enough that the effect is not lost on them. they will say oooh that's nice. or they will be fired.

stupid blogger, eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rally said...

I too spend a lot of time waiting for people and being disappointed. It is a universal trait I am thinking.

I think we should spend more time on ourselves, and less on waiting for others to complete us in their miniscule way.

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:39:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home