Sunday, May 14, 2006

Little Black Dress

i'm sitting around blogging in a vera wang, people. i am totally out of my element. vera wang and flip flops though. you all thought i wasn't going to get to wear my flip flops, but i did it y'all.

it's mother's day. and for mother's day, my mom is going to sit alone at a hotel and try on the dresses she ordered online and had delivered to my sister. seems pretty lonely to me. but she is the one who told me i had to go this formal.

i hope things don't get too messy tonight. i have to work in the afternoon. and hungover four hour car rides aren't exactly my idea of fun.

do you ever stop and wonder.

wtf am i doing here?

i find myself wondering that more and more these days. i was at a boxing match last night.

wtf.

and i enjoyed it.

maybe the boxing is rubbing off on someone.
wwjd.
wdjd.
wtf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home