Monday, February 20, 2006

Word of the Day: Definition Hunt

It occurs to me that as my blog fanbase grows, the readers will be demanding more and more out of me. I stayed in bed all day recovering from my h-ton migraine and a little birdie told me that a certain someone was not impressed that i was not posting around her reading schedule. It also occurs to me that my newest fan may not like my non-h-ton posts... i guess i'm going to have to pull out all the stops from now on. Nothing boring or unoriginal. No weak-ass Word of the Day posts masquerading as a bonafide post for the day... oh, there will still be sporadic words of the day - you know how i love my words - but for your entertainment, one definition will not be sufficient material.

But i already posted once today, so i am pretty much off the hook and definitions will suffice. So for your reading pleasure, i have found another definition hunt:

rak'ish a. jaunty.

...uh, ok....

jaun'ty a. gay, easy, and carefree.

Well, why didn't you just say so? Both are kind of fun words to say. Add them to your vocab.



You guys are in loooooove, just admit it already.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its true...

Monday, February 20, 2006 10:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home