Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Butterfly Wings

there are many things i enjoy in life.

of course, there are many things i don't enjoy.

but overall, my enjoyment of those things that i enjoy far outweighs those things that i don't enjoy. i'm pretty adaptable. i guess i am more of a chameleon than i ever thought. useless anxiety over a nonexistant inability to adjust. i wonder where i ever came up with that notion. and why it still sticks with me despite mounds and mounds of evidence to the contrary.

i cannot lie. i have problems.

but i wouldn't give them up for the life of me.

i wouldn't give them up for the life of mr.

i wouldn't change my life for nothing. . and that's saying a lot.

i would not be me. if i were to change anything. and where would i be without me? hell, where would you be without me?

along with sliced bread, and motor vehicles and all your loved ones, you are taking me for granted. it's in our nature. we would be overwhelmed if we didn't take things for granted all the time. and i know. i am overwhelming. you have no idea. you are taking me for granted. the butterfly is little, but one little flip of its wings will change the world. i will change the world, and you will take it for granted. don't worry. i am taking you for granted all the time. and i will take it for granted that i have changed the world. and i will continue to take the world for granted. and i will continue to take myself for granted. and you will continue to take me for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home