Monday, April 3, 2006

The Return of Kris

to my surprise, i logged into myspace yesterday. only to find an unexpected message from you-know-who.

uh-oh he's found me again.

i prepared myself for further attack.

i know you were all eagerly waiting for some more drama in the form of my accused blogstalker. my most humble apologies in this regard for their is no new drama. but, something better. at least, from my perspective: most humble apologies.

I certainly don’t think those things about you… I don’t even know you!

that's my favourite line: i don't even know you.

anyway, to further protect kris' reputation, and his personal vibe from negativity - though many may think he does not deserve it and i am going above and beyond my responsibility to great vibe with the earth - but i am gracious. and i take great pride in this, thank you for noticing. so, as i was saying (before i was so rudely interrupted. by my self.), kris was not blogstalking me. he heard about my blog from a mutual friend and was interested to see what i was up to. i just happened to get caught up in an ugly time in his life and he did not mean those things... though it must have been a really ugly time if he couldn't get it out of his system with not one comment, but two. and why he had to take it out on me, when i had nothing to do with it? but these are all questions for the cosmos, and personally, the apology is more than good enough for me.

i don't even know you.

this is always true, my friends. always. no matter how much you know someone and no matter what you knew about someone before. you never really know someone. you never know what they are acting on, whether or not it has anything to do with you, or where they have come from to get to where they are.

i don't even know you.

you are in no position to pass judgment. and unfortunately you are too close to yourself to have a clear idea of why you do the things you do - take a social psychology class and you will find out just how much you don't know about why you do things - so you are in no position to pass judgment on yourself.

i don't even know you.

and this is what allows you to be gracious.

be gracious to others.
be gracious to yourself.

thank you, kris, for the gracious apology.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rally said...

I love when there is harmony in the world again.

Monday, April 03, 2006 10:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home